Our HypnoBirthing classes
Imagine your birth being easy, comfortable, relaxing and redeeming surrounded with love. HypnoBirthing takes the birthing world by calm and allows mothers to do just the same. Peace on Birth is specialized in HypnoBirthing and offers the area's best HypnoBirthing doula support. Our classes are unique as they are taught by a mother who has experienced birth, has also been a hospital nurse and has attended several births as a doula. Your class experience will instill you with the knowledge and strength you need to feel empowered for your birthing day and transitioning into your new parenting role.
What is Included with our HypnoBirthing Class?
Exceptional education on the normalcy of birth
The HypnoBirthing:The Marie Mongan Method Book
4 downloads for relaxation/self hypnosis practice
Folder with handouts including additional scripts, and other helpful information to prepare for your calm birth
Access to secured resources page
HypnoMothering for after your baby is born
And SO MUCH MORE!
What is HypnoBirthing?
HypnoBirthing is a unique method of relaxed, childbirth education enhanced by self-hypnosis. HypnoBirthing is presented in 5 classes and fully equips mothers to birth their babies easily, comfortably and safely while also preparing them to meet whatever turn their birthing may take.
A HypnoBirthing mother learns to embrace her innate knowledge of birthing, in order to relax and work with her body and her baby. The mother wants this experience to unfold naturally without interruption, and in doing so, eliminates fatigue and shortens her birthing time. The results of a HypnoBirthing mother are a rewarding and satisfying birth experience, including the baby being awake, alert and calm, yet energized.
HypnoBirthing is as much a philosophy as it is a technique. It is a rewarding, relaxing, stress-free method of birthing that is based on the belief that all babies should come into the world in an atmosphere of gentility, calm and joy. When a mother is properly prepared for birthing physically, mentally, and spiritually, she can experience that sort of joy, birthing her baby in an easier, more comfortable, manner. Through a well-thought-out program of deep relaxation, self-hypnosis, special breathing techniques, visualization, affirmations, and education, HypnoBirthing returns to a woman the art of birthing in a way that allows her to summon her natural birthing instincts and to birth her baby in safety and with ease.
Why invest in HypnoBirthing Childbirth Education?
- To reclaim your birthing energy!
- Allows you to learn life skills to further your family's development.
- Even Better Birth Results – 23% of HypnoBirthing mothers birthing vaginally had epidurals, compared to the 2014 national average of 68%
- Creates a better environment for Prenatal Bonding.
- Allows you to release your fears with other empowering mothers.
- Provides you effective tools and techniques to help you achieve a relaxed state throughout birth.
- Prepares both you AND your partner for birth.
- You’ll be learning from educated and prepared instructors, who are well seasoned doula’s in their respective fields.
- Simplicity – when it comes to programming and conditioning, variety is not necessarily a good thing. Repetition is what gets the best result, and HypnoBirthing provides.
- Chances of surgical birth rate (cesarean) is 17% in HypnoBirthing® mothers compared to the reported 32% national average.
Peace on Birth is directly affiliated with The HypnoBirthing Institute and is proud to carry the official seal of certification to teach the HypnoBirthing Program.
Reclaim your natural instincts and rid your mind of fear and look forward to the beautiful, calm, easy, and redeeming birth of your child through the HypnoBirthing classes. Contact us today, and set up a free interview to arrange your classes, or sign up now by clicking on 'Enroll Now' button below!
We can't wait to help you brave your birth with the spectacular program HypnoBirthing has to offer! See you in class!