What is HypnoBirthing?
HypnoBirthing is a unique method of relaxed, childbirth education enhanced by self-hypnosis. HypnoBirthing is presented in 5 classes and fully equips mothers to birth their babies easily, comfortably and safely while also preparing them to meet whatever turn their birthing may take.
A HypnoBirthing mother learns to embrace her innate knowledge of birthing, in order to relax and work with her body and her baby. The mother wants this experience to unfold naturally without interruption, and in doing so, eliminates fatigue and shortens her birthing time. The results of a HypnoBirthing mother are a rewarding and satisfying birth experience, including the baby being awake, alert and calm, yet energized.
HypnoBirthing is as much a philosophy as it is a technique. It is a rewarding, relaxing, stress-free method of birthing that is based on the belief that all babies should come into the world in an atmosphere of gentility, calm and joy. When a mother is properly prepared for birthing physically, mentally, and spiritually, she can experience that sort of joy, birthing her baby in an easier, more comfortable, manner. Through a well-thought-out program of deep relaxation, self-hypnosis, special breathing techniques, visualization, affirmations, and education, HypnoBirthing returns to a woman the art of birthing in a way that allows her to summon her natural birthing instincts and to birth her baby in safety and with ease.
Why Invest in a Hypnobirthing class?
1. To reclaim your birthing energy!
2. Allows you to learn life skills to further your family's development.
3. Even Better Birth Results – 23% of HypnoBirthing mothers birthing vaginally had epidurals, compared to the 2014 national average of 68%
4. Creates a better environment for Prenatal Bonding.
5. Allows you to release your fears with other empowering mothers.
6. Provides you effective tools and techniques to help you achieve a relaxed state throughout birth.
7. Prepares both you AND your partner for birth.
8. You’ll be learning from an educated and prepared instructor, who is a well seasoned doula in their respective fields.
9. Simplicity – when it comes to programming and conditioning, variety is not necessarily a good thing. Repetition is what gets the best result, and HypnoBirthing provides.
10. Chances of surgical birth rate (cesarean) is 17% in HypnoBirthing® mothers compared to the reported 32% national average.